A total cleaning package engineered and supported by the world’s leading Anilox manufacturer. For the BioJet deep-cleaning procedure, we use Sodium Bicarbonate powder to clean the rolls. Apex has an exclusive co-operation with BicarBlast Eersel/NL for a cleaning service in/out house.
Features BioJet Mechanical equipment for the deep-cleaning of anilox rolls:
- BioJet In-Press for cleaning (in the machine) and Cabinet (outside the machine)
Operator- and environmentally friendly
- Safe way of cleaning anilox rolls without damaging them
- All types of inks, water-, solvent based and UV inks and even 2 – component coatings can be removed.
Benefits BioJet deep-cleaning method:
- Longer lifetime of the rolls
- Always an optimal ink-transfer capacity
- Immediately after cleaning the roll can be installed onto the press (no cooling down needed; no unnecessary long downtime).